Episode 110 – My Mini-Retirement Travelling Around Europe for 12 months | Pablo
In today’s episode, Araminta interviews Pablo, an IT professional from Argentina. They chat about how Pablo saved up enough money to do a mini-retirement and travel around Europe for 12 months.
They also chat about:
- Why he wanted to do a mini retirement
- A brief rundown of where he went in Europe
- How much money he saved up
- How it affected his career
- Tips for others who want to do a mini retirement
Don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast on Itunes, Android or Spotify. Direct download here.
Join our facebook group and subscribe to our newsletter to get infos about our latest online events