Episode 120 – Should Musicians Strive for Financial Independence? | Joshua
In today’s episode Araminta chats with Joshua, a musician who’s working towards financial independence. They chat about freelancer struggles as a musician, how he manages his own money and some tips he wish he knew starting out.
They also chat about:
- Why there’s a stereotype of the “broke musician”
- How musicians can take control of their money
- Why musicians should strive towards FI
- How Joshua is adapting to Covid-19
- Tips he wish he knew starting out
Don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast on Itunes, Android or Spotify. Direct download here.
Join our facebook group and subscribe to our newsletter to get infos about our latest online events
Podcast: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1010941 (Spotify, Google and Itunes + more)
Parler Social Media: https://parler.com/profile/Joshuaowen…