Episode 114 – How I Moved Back To Europe After Living In A Tax-Free Country | Sebastien
In today’s episode Araminta interview Sebastien, a Belgian who moved to Dubai in the UAE and saved up enough money to reach FI at the age of 33.
We chat about:
• What the tax situation is like in the UAE
• The process of moving to Belgium
• How to do index investing in Belgium
• The differences between living in Belgium and in the UAE
• Recommendations for others moving to the UAE
Don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast on Itunes, Android or Spotify. Direct download here.
Join our facebook group and subscribe to our newsletter to get infos about our latest online events
• Facebook groups:
◦ SimplyFI – Common sense personal finance and investing
◦ Financial Independence Belgium
• Andrew Hallam: The Global Expatriate’s Guide to Investing
• Episode 036 with Sebastian
One thought on “Episode 114 – How I Moved Back To Europe After Living In A Tax-Free Country | Sebastien”